Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Old Candy

I'm sitting here extremely pensive...

As random thoughts are playing tag in my head. Like how I squirted my new car's windshield with tomato juice. Note to self: keep mouth closed when chewing cherry toms!! The driver next to me was crackin up.

It's the little things in life that sometimes amuse me the most.

I saw my food again this morning. That is never fun. Once is great but after that we become mortal enemies....My stomach was dredfully upset at me for abusing it the night before. :(

Okay, so enough with the random events of the day. Back to my pensivity.
I couldn't help but liken how I'm feeling about life to having a massive sweet tooth attack, churning through the cupboards for something to quell it, finding that last morsel of utter goodness, popping it upon my tongue only to have the climax of expectations murdered by the realization that its...

Stale.

What a drop!! I suppose I enjoy setting aside moments to just "feel" life. Don't panic, I'm not getting all mushy and emotional, just merely mentioning from experience that doing such things makes you wiser. It really does.

Until next time,
I shall remain,
Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment