Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FLAXSEED

So once upon a time there was this girl (uh, me) who discovered flaxseed. It was said that eating such a thing would help burn belly fat because of it's amazing Omega 3 attributes....

Well Fu*k, I've eaten so much of it, I feel like a bird. At least I'm extremely regular. TMI, I know, but I have to share this experience because of its uniqueness.

Besides, I have to find the humor behind what would seem like torture to obtain a good figure for the line of work I'm chasing after. Modeling that is.

The moral behind this short story: if you want to up your productive trips to the loo, sprinkle 2 Tbsp flaxseed and 1/4 cup raisins on almost every meal you eat. Then keep toilet paper handy for you will need it for just such an emergency.

Catch me on Facebook! Through my website: http://www.carolynmarie85.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this made me laugh. Hard. Milk was coming out of my nose and I wasn't even drinking milk. That's how hard I was laughing.

    ReplyDelete