Friday, September 24, 2010

I TOOK THE LEAP YO!

SO. Life is quite crAzee. I finally had the courage to take a leap of faith and quit the wonderful job that I had. I think I shall try for an environment that has a balance of estrogen and testosterone.

An all female workplace sucks major ass.

Its a puzzling situation, kinda like when you're in the restroom and you turn around and see corn but you never ate it.... Same kind of "What the hell?!?" moment. Each female may be cool on an individual basis, but put them together in a work environment and you have a recipe of chaos, backstabbing, gossip and bitchiness. If you could eat that, you'd shit for weeks nonstop. Anyway, enough said, this phase is now behind me and I am turning a new page.

A page of unemployment AHHHH! No, I didn't have another job lined up. Some would call that a bit irresponsible, I call it extra motivation to survive and become creative. But never fear, I shall update you on my quest to rectify my current state of irresponsible-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment